Companies from industries spanning from technology to retail are hiring to meet increased demand caused by the coronavirus pandemic. Below is a regularly updated list of companies hiring right now.
While we’d like to feature all opportunities on this page, we want to highlight that your relevance to these companies depend partly on much computational skill you have acquire in both basic user level and advance computer programming. You can find additional opportunities training at MEL-Technologies & Solution Ltd. Let’s get you started! Use the form below:
Hiring is still happening despite the ongoing economic downturn. Here are some of the companies hiring right now:
- Target plans to hire approximately 130,000 seasonal team members for 2020.
- Amazon says it’s hiring more than 100,000 people.
- UPS is hiring more than 100,000 people for open positions.
- FedEx is hiring people for more than 70,000 roles, including seasonal.
- McDonald’s is hiring people for more than 50,000 roles.
- Albertsons is hiring 50,000 people across their companies for open roles.
- CVS Health is hiring 50,000 employees to serve in various capacities across its business.
- Dollar General says it’s looking to add 50,000 employees to meet increased customer demand.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs hires people to fill more than 45,000 positions each year.
- Walmart is hiring people for about 35,000 positions, including seasonal.
- Allied Universal is hiring more than 30,000 people for open positions.
- Taco Bell is hiring 30,000 people to work at its restaurants.
- Ace Hardware is hiring 30,000 people to work in its stores nationwide.
- Lowe’s is hiring 30,000 employees to meet the demand created by the coronavirus.
- Dunkin’ Donuts plans to hire 25,000 new employees.
- Dollar Tree, which is also the parent company of Family Dollar, is hiring 25,000 workers for its stores and distribution centers.
- Walgreens is hiring 25,000 employees for permanent and temporary roles.
- The Home Depot is hiring people for more than 22,000 jobs.
- Domino’s is hiring 20,000 workers.
- Instawork is hiring 20,000 workers over the next two months.
- 7-Eleven is hiring up to 20,000 employees due to increased demand.
- Kroger is looking to hire an additional 20,000 workers across the U.S.
- AutoZone plans to hire 17,000 people over the next three months.
- Michaels is hiring people for about 16,000 seasonal jobs.
- TTEC is hiring people to fill 16,000 roles.
- Citi is hiring people for more than 15,000 positions globally.
- See the full list by clicking here.